real life high school advice:
- dont slack
- be friends with everyone
- kiss ass like there is no tomorrow
The Family Dinner
I’ve never hit reblog so fast in my life,
- Dean brings his ‘best friend’ Cas over for dinner when Sam is home from school, and then discovers that Sam’s brought back Jess as well.
- Everything goes wonderfully until afterwards, over dessert, when Jess asks Cas when he and Dean got together because she legitimately thinks they’re dating.
- Sam tries to awkwardly explain that Dean and Cas aren’t actually- they’re not- and Cas cuts him off and shyly says “last month.”
- Jess continues smiling at Cas and telling him that he and Dean are super cute together.
- Sam, Mary, and John all turn slowly to look at Dean in absolute shock.
- Dean coughs and asks for more pie.
i really hate it when people say you shouldn’t use the computer or watch tv before going to bed and instead you should read a book because you need winding down time or you won’t sleep. ha ha good one do you know what happens if i start a book before bed?! i end up fucking finishing it that’s what
Anonymous said: do you still miss me? or have you moved on? some closure would be great, pet
Why don’t you come off anon instead of being creepy like this?